adapt was founded in 1997 and is one of the leading companies specializing in storage tanks for ambient, low temperature and cryogenic conditions for products such as ammonia; LPG and LNG in line with international design codes and standards.
adapt has substantially expanded its expertise and within the Steiner Group, adapt provides projects on a turn-key basis, including engineering, conceptual design, detail design, project management, procurement, fabrication, construction and commissioning.
- Basic & detail engineering of storage tanks according to the codes: API 650; API 620; EN 14620; BS 7777; BS 2654
- Finite element analysis and verification of storage tank components and structures
- Supply of technical procedures and specifications
- Erection procedures
- Inspection and test procedures
- QA/QC specifications
- Purging and cool-down procedures
- Maintenance procedures
- Feasibility studies
- Decommissioning procedures
- Detail design of internal/external piping, including stress analysis