This position is based in our headoffice in Siegen / Germany. The responsibilities of the Quality & Certification expert include the maintenance of a Quality Management System with the required documentation regarding ISO and ASME certification. It is a wide, varied and challenging role, actively supporting the Management with quality and compliance issues.
Although this is a management position, we are looking for a candidate with a hands-on mentality, willing and able to write documentation himself and with a positive and proactive work ethic. Responsibilities will include the following activities: Manage integrated Quality Management System and proactively develop and maintain quality systems and procedures, in line with changes in laws, standards and regulations and ensure process improvements.
Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization and ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
Lead, train and persuade staff to apply and adhere to quality standards, methods and regulations and identify any relevant quality-related training Needs.
Consider the application of environmental standards and ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
- Degree educated (engineer, IT or natural science)
- ISO qualification and experience
- Training qualification and coaching experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent report writing skills in English
- Excellent IT skills
- Good project and time management skills
- Ability to develop policies and procedures
- Ability to work under pressure to very tight deadlines
- Hands-on and Determined
- Self motivated and motivational
- Team player
- Innovative / uses own initiative
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and CV to:
Mrs. Carola Winhauer (Carola.firstname.lastname@example.org)